Please see our return policy below to help guide you through the process of returning an item that you bought.
1. We take all precautionary methods to make sure items do not arrive damaged and take great care in our packaging and shipment.
2. If you are unhappy with any of the products you buy from us, please notify us by using the return steps within 3 days of receiving your order.
3. Please follow the steps below when returning a product:
3.1 Request a return form by emailing your request along with photographs of the product(s) to email@example.com
3.2 Or you can download the Return Slip Here
3.3 Print, fill in and place the Return Form with the product(s) for collection.
3.4 Please note that we will process your return between 2-3 working days and arrange collection within the next 1-3 working days.
3.5 Send your waybill reference for collection to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You have 3 working days upon receipt of your order to set up your return form.
5. We will require you to send the products back to us within 10 working days of notifying us by email.
6. Make sure to stipulate the reason for return on the return form.
7. We will schedule a collection with our couriers. They will contact you on the number you provide when the order was placed to arrange a suitable time and day with you.
8. We recommend customers receive a tracking number when sending back returns.
9. There is a R50 re-stocking fee if the product was incorrect due to an error you made.
10. We aim to process your return request within 2-3 days of receiving it.
11. Below are the return terms for our products:
11.1 Final Sale items
Final sale items may not be returned for an exchange or refund.
11.2 Shipping and Handling
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless an order has arrived damaged/incorrect/faulty or missing.
12. Products will not be eligible for return if they have been physically altered, affixed, added to, combined with other goods or property. This includes products that have been worn or damaged. There will be an additional R50 re-packing fee for products not returned in their original, undamaged packaging or without a completed Return Form.
13. Shipping costs will not be covered for returns which is at your own fault.
14. No returns will be accepted and no refunds given unless you contact us via email on email@example.com before the item is shipped back to us.
15. Returns (depending on the specific reason) can be exchanged for a new product or we can offer a refund. This is only done when we send the incorrect/damaged/faulty product.
16. Please contact us for the Return Address.